Sunday, March 1, 2009

I know, I know it's been a while. We have had rough February, Henslee has been the only one not to go to the Doctor. "Knock on wood!" Well every year, Garett gets an upper respiratory infection and that is a bad combo for someone who has asthma. I keep getting sinus infections and my Doctor has ordered that I have a Cat Scan this Thursday, he thinks I have chronic sinusitis. "This is lovely" I had to take Taylor to the Doctor the day after I went because and she had bronchial croup. Thank goodness for my mom! I love you mom you are the best!
All I can say is this better be the end of it because am ready for baseball season!!
Sisterly love




Can you say ornery?


Our love bug "Tater Bug"



The girls in the Princess tent


A wild Beauty


Lazy Days









3 comments:

  1. Fun pictures. Hope you all stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since we never see you, I am blown away at how big your kiddos are! Henslee's hair is so long! they are adorable, maybe with the coming of spring the sicknesses will exit.

    ReplyDelete